Laser Hair Removal
Dr. Lisa Kang and Dr. David Kang have become well-recognized names in the field of medical spa treatments in the San Francisco, San Mateo and surrounding California cities. Serenity MedSpa offers San Francisco’s most innovative, safe and effective medical spa services.
Shaving and waxing can be a hassle, not to mention painful. If you are a patient looking to rid yourself of unwanted hair, Serenity MedSpa offers laser hair removal.
Serenity MedSpa is pleased to offer our clients the new High Speed LightSheer Duet for Laser Hair Removal. Everyone wants to get rid of their excessive and unwanted body hair. But, some people are downright afraid of the pain associated with laser hair removal while others don’t want to make the time commitment and some may even question its effectiveness.
What are the advantages of High Speed Lightsheer Duet Laser?
- Fast Speed: With the High Speed LightSheer Duet, treatment times are now reduced up to 75% for large body areas. Areas like the back and the legs, which normally took up to an hour or more with older lasers, can take as little as 20 minutes with the new High Speed LightSheer Duet.
- Amazing Comfort: Due to the LightSheer Duet’s innovative vacuum-assisted technology, treatment discomfort is now also significantly reduced. With the Lightsheer Duet, most people can tolerate the procedure without any topical anesthetic. At Serenity MedSpa, we also utilize the Zimmer Cooling Device whenever needed to provide extra comfort to our clients.
- Safe for All Skin Types: The High Speed LightSheer Duet is FDA approved to treat all skin types safely.
- Proven Efficacy: LightSheer uses the “gold standard” diode lasers which is clinically proven to be effective for laser hair removal since 1998 and perfected over time. The LightSheer Duet has both the High Speed handpiece for bigger areas as well as the highly respected LightSheer ET smaller handpiece with contact cooling for treating smaller and more delicate areas. The light emitted is well absorbed by the pigment located in the hair follicles (melanin). During the hair removal procedure, the laser pulses for a fraction of a second, allowing the hair to absorb the light and heat up. As hair follicle heats up, the hair shaft and bulb are damaged. This significantly reduces the hair’s ability to re-grow, and results in permanent hair reduction over time.
- Permanent Hair Reduction: Laser hair removal offers permanent hair reduction. It is a very popular choice now for both men and women who are seeking a long lasting solution for their unwanted hair.
- Save Valuable Time: With the new High Speed LightSheer Duet, you don’t have to invest a lot of your valuable time to get quality laser hair removal. We can now significantly shorten your treatment time with the new LightSheer Duet, not only due to its exceptional high treatment speed, but by eliminating the need for topical anesthetic for most before the treatment and by eliminating the need to for messy gel to be applied during the treatment.
- Save On Cost: Laser hair removal can ultimately help you save money in the long run if you are using temporary means to remove unwanted hair. The new High Speed LightSheer Duet will not only reduce the hair permanently with each treatment but since it is highly effective, it may potentially remove the hair in less number of treatments than older lasers, thus offering a further saving on treatment cost.
If you are considering laser hair removal, check out Serenity MedSpa’s laser hair removal before and after photos.
Can I afford laser hair removal?
Please call for our current sale price on laser hair removal. The cost of the service depends on the area you would like to receive laser hair removal. Serenity MedSpa is now pleased to offer financing through CareCredit for plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures. CareCredit can help you get your treatment sooner with no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties.
CareCredit is the card designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. It’s an easy way to fit plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments into your monthly budget and pay over time. Please Click Here to view our up to date pricing.
For more information about our laser hair removal treatment option or to schedule a consultation, call Serenity MedSpa at (415) 781-9200. You can also check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/serenitymedspa or follow us on Twitter @Serenity_MedSpa.